My Christmas Wish List 2015Friday, December 11, 2015
It's that time of year again where bloggers share their Christmas Wish Lists on their blog, I have been asked a lot recently if I was going to share mine and today's the day, I am going to share with you my Christmas Wish List of 2015, to be absolutely honest the last couple of months have been the worst of my entire life so what I would like more than anything this Christmas is for next year to be a good year and for all the horrible things that have happened recently to be ok and for us to be able to breathe and relax again but since I can't show you that or give you a link to where you could get it too, and how I wish I could, I am sharing with you some things I've seen online and thought "oh I like that" I will include links in case you see something you like too or something for a loved one, friend or partner you're buying for this year.
My Christmas Wish List 2015
Where To Buy
1. Topshop Cream Fluffy Heart Keyring - £5.00 - available to buy HERE also available in Black.
2. Next Bear Character Socks - £14.00 - available to buy HERE
3. Essie Baby It's Cold Outside Quad Gift Set Includes - Mademoiselle, Chinchilly, Toggle To The Top & Belugaria - £24.99 - available to buy HERE
4. MAC 109 Small Contour Brush - £28.00 - available HERE
5. Beauty Blender Pretty Posse Kit - £32.50 - available HERE
6. MAC Lip Erase (Dim) - £15.50 - available HERE
7. Next Red Slub Jersey Top - £10.00 - available HERE
8. Next Mini Heart Printed Leggings - £12.00 - available HERE
9. Accessorize Bear Socks - £3.50 - available HERE
10. Next Grey Fur Trim Snood - £25.00 - available HERE
11. Nars An Abnormal Female Gift Set Including Velvet Matte Lip Pencils in Sex Machine, Dragon Girl & 413 BLKR - £45.00 - available HERE
12. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade (Blonde) - £15.00 - available HERE
13. F&F (Tesco) Bear Motif Super Soft Slanket - £18.00 - available HERE
So those are all the things on my Christmas Wish List for 2015 and I will give you a brief overview of why I chose what I did, I love anything heart shaped so the keyring and the Next loungewear with the heart print leggings are perfect and bears play a huge part in our family so there are a few bear related items in there too, I love the bear slanket from Tesco it looks so snuggly and I am often cold so it would be lovely to snuggle in that and I suppose I wouldn't be me if there weren't some nail polishes and lip products in there too, the Nars set looks amazing and the lip pencils are incredible. I have been interested in the Lip Erase from MAC for a while as I suffer with very blue lips and the lip erase cancels out the natural colour of the lip meaning if I wore a lipstick it might actually come off the shade I hoped for a change! The beauty blender is something I've had my eye on for a while and loved this cute set of 2 beauty blenders plus accessories, the ABH Dipbrow Pomade is again something I've been looking at for a while but never bought, and the MAC 109 brush has been on my brush wish list for many years now, it looks perfect for applying blush. So there are a few things I've been looking at but never purchased for a while and some heart and bear related things which are personal to me and the snood I just think looks super cozy and snuggly and I think would look lovely with my leather jacket.
I hope you've enjoyed reading my Christmas Wish List, let me know in the comments what is on your wish list and if we have chosen anything the same.
But as I said all I really want is some better luck, better news and a good 2016 for myself and my family, after all it's who's sitting around the Christmas tree that matters and not what is under it.
Thank you for reading, much love as always