My Wednesday Wishlist - BeautyWednesday, January 20, 2016
Last Wednesday I posted my first Wednesday wish list post and you all seemed to enjoy it, thank you so much for the lovely feedback, you said you'd like more of these so today I have a beauty wish list for you. I'm not sure if I'll make this a weekly thing or maybe do 1 beauty and 1 fashion wish list each month, let me know what you would prefer, after all you're the most important people as you read the posts. But for now, onto my Wednesday wish list for this week.
1. MAC Nail Polish In The Shade Impassioned - £10.00 available HERE - Impassioned is one of my all time favourite MAC lipsticks and a few days ago my daughters friend was over and she mentioned she had the nail polish and I checked it out and it's stunning! I haven't ever had a MAC nail polish before but love Impassioned lipstick and can only imagine it'll be a beautiful summer polish.
2. Illamasqua Skin Base foundation - £32 available HERE - I have worn skin base for years and love it, I am currently coming to the end of my current bottle so am in need of a new one so a definite wish list item for me at the moment.
3. Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melon - £19.00 available HERE - I have wanted to try the melted lipsticks since they launched but have just never got round to checking them out or swatching them, Melon is a coral shade which I love for the summer months but there are lots of other shades I like the look of too.
4. Nars Lip Pencils Matte/Satin - £19.00 available HERE (matte) and HERE (satin) - I have wanted to try more of the Nars lip pencils since receiving Yu which is a satin lip pencil a few months ago and loving it, it is incredible and I would love to try the matte ones and more of the satin.
5. Nailed London Self Curing Gel Polish in Rosie Cheeks - £6.95 available HERE - One of my favourite places to buy nail polish from is Nail Polish Direct and when I was browsing their new in section I saw the Nailed London polishes and thought they had some lovely shades, Nail Polish Direct offer free delivery on all UK orders and if you order before 3pm your order is despatched the same day, they're a great site and definitely worth a look if you haven't used them before.
6. MAC Lip Pencil In Soar - £12.50 available HERE - Simon and I bought Lissy the MAC lip pencil in Soar for Christmas and every time she wears it I think how lovely it is, I have the MAC lipstick in Brave and think it would be lovely with that or on its own all over the lip.
So that's my Wednesday wish list for this week, which item was your favourite? And would you like to try any of the items on my wish list?
Don't forget to let me know if you would like my Wednesday wish lists to be a weekly post or monthly or twice monthly, I love to receive your feedback.
Thank you for reading, much love as always