My Wishlist Wednesday - BeautyWednesday, March 09, 2016
Today I have a "wishlist Wednesday" post for you and today's wishlist is a beauty wishlist. With many brands launching their spring/summer beauty collections there are several lovely beauty items around at the moment which I'm loving, there are also a couple of beauty items I have wanted to try for a while but haven't ever purchased.
1. Estee Lauder Revitalising CC Cream - £42.00 - Available HERE - I have wanted to try the Estee Lauder CC cream for a while now but have never purchased it, it is a universal shade and adapts to the colour of your skin, you can wear it alone or under make up, it evens out the skin tone and contains hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin, I have read great things about it and think it would be a lovely base in the summer.
2. Glamglow Powermud - £44.95 - Available HERE - Since receiving the Thirstymud mask for Christmas last year and recently purchasing a Glamglow gift set I have been loving the Glamglow masks and would love to try them all, next on my list is the Powermud a deep cleansing mask and if it is as good as the other Glamglow products I've tried, I'll love it.
3. Estee Lauder Pure Colour Envy Sculpting Lipstick - £25.00 - Available HERE - I have recently tried the matte version (review coming soon) of the Pure Colour Envy lipsticks and love the look of some of the shades in the sculpting range too, I especially like the shade "Powerful" which is a lovely pink shade perfect for summer, there are so many different shades to choose from and the packaging is stunning.
4. OPI Got Myself Into A Jambalaya - £8.95 - Available HERE - I love pink and coral nail polish shades for the spring and summer and love this shade from the New Orleans collection for spring/summer 2016, it is a stunning coral shade and one that will be perfect for the spring and summer months.
5. Too Faced La Matte Lipstick - £17.00 - Available HERE - Said by Too Faced to be the "most comfortable matte lipstick you'll ever wear" the lipsticks are high pigmentation, non drying lip colours and come in lovely shades and I would love to try one, well ok then at least three of them. I particularly like the shades "Bachelorette", "Sorry Not Sorry" and "As If" but all the shades look stunning, Too Faced is a brand I have only recently began to use but so far I am loving everything I try and I don't think the lipsticks would disappoint.
6. OPI Suzi Nails - £8.95 - Available HERE - Another polish from the New Orleans spring/summer collection for 2016, this pale pink is a beautiful shade that is perfect for the spring and summer months, as I said corals and pinks are my absolute favourite shades for the spring and summer and I adore this shade and think it will be beautiful.
Those are all the items in this weeks "Wishlist Wednesday" beauty wishlist, which item is your favourite and have you tried any of the items on my wishlist? Chat with me in the comments and let me know.
Thank you for reading, much love as always