Wishlist Wednesday - Escentual A Third Off French Pharmacy WishlistWednesday, April 06, 2016
It's Wednesday and today I have a wishlist Wednesday post for you, one of my favourite places to buy beauty products online is the website Escentual, it's a fantastic website with many different categories of beauty products including skincare, haircare, makeup, sun care, fragrance, mens products, gifts amongst other things there is so much to choose from and a great variety of brands and products and during April they have up to a third off all French pharmacy brands which is a fabulous offer and since I love most of the brands available I thought I'd compile a wishlist of some of the things I'm lusting after.
As with all my wish lists, I'll list each product and the price, tell you a bit about it and then link where you can find it on the Escentual website.
1. Eucerin DermatoCLEAN 3 In 1 Micellar Cleansing Fluid - £6.00 (was £9.00) - Available HERE - I have this product and love it, it cleanses, removes makeup and tones, it's a great product and very effective at removing makeup and is good for a quick cleanse or a morning cleanse, it is a great product and one I would recommend, mine is coming to an end too so what better time to re stock that with a third off.
2. Vichy Normaderm Night Detox - £10.33 (was £15.50) - available HERE - I adore the Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot, it's a fantastic spot treatment and very effective at treating spots and fading scarring so I would love to try the Night Detox in the same range, I would pop this on my spots and leave it overnight, you can apply it all over the face but because my skin is so dry, I would use it purely on the areas I had blemishes and if it's anything like the Hyaluspot it'll be incredible. The Hyaluspot is also on offer on the Escentual website HERE for £7.00 (was £10.50)
3. La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC Daily Unifying Complete Correction Cream - £13.00 (was £19.50) - available HERE - this CC cream sounds perfect for my skin, it is for skin prone to redness which mine is, it's hydrating so great for my desert like skin and the shade adapts to your skin tone suiting fair to medium skin tones, I have often looked at CC creams as a summer base but not bought one, I like a light base in the summer and this sounds great, it is paraben free, none comedogenic and hypoallergenic and has an SPF of 30 too, I think it would be great to even out my skin tone and give a nice light base.
4. Vichy Normaderm Anti Imperfection Stick - £4.83 (was £7.25) - available HERE - as I said I love the Normaderm Hyaluspot and this also looks like a great product for treating blemishes, it can be used anytime throughout the day and has natural camouflaging and anti inflammatory ingredients, the directions for use are to apply throughout the day to the imperfections to dry up and clear them whilst purifying the area, sounds good and I'd love to try it.
5. Klorane Oatmilk Gentle Dry Shampoo - 150ml £6.00 (was £8.00) - available HERE - suffering from extremely oily hair, dry shampoo is a must in my beauty stash, I use it all the time but haven't ever tried this one, I have heard great things about it though so would love to try it and whilst it's on offer it's a great time to do so.
6. Vichy Aqualia Thermal Eye Balm - £10.00 (was £15.00) - available - HERE - I adore the Vichy Aqualia Thermal serum and have re purchased it many times, it does wonders for my dry/dehydrated skin and I saw the eye balm and thought it would be a good product to help with the dehydration under my eyes, the dehydration causes fine lines which are a pain so if this could help it would be brilliant, it claims to help with dark circles, fatigues, bags and fine lines so got to be worth a shot I suppose, I'd love to see if it's as good as the serum which I love.
So those are all the items on my Escentual Wednesday wishlist, are there any items on my wishlist that you would like to try or have tried? Chat with me in the comments and let me know, do you have any French pharmacy products that you would recommend to me, it's a great time to buy with up to a third off so I'd love to know your thoughts.
If you would like to grab yourself a bargain, you can find the Escentual website here and their French pharmacy deals here.
Thank you for reading, much love as always