Wishlist Wednesday - My eBay WishlistWednesday, April 27, 2016
Since it's Wednesday, I have another wishlist Wednesday post for you and today's wishlist is something I haven't ever done before, and that's an eBay wishlist. I buy a few things from eBay and whilst I was browsing recently I added a few things to my basket and today I am going to share them with you.
1. Gold Chain Strap Cross Body Bag - £9.74 inc delivery - This bag is very similar to the Chloe Drew Bag which I love but I could never envisage myself spending over a thousand pounds on, these bags come in different colours so if this one isn't you thing there are other options including plain black, the price includes delivery too, which is always a bonus.
2. Nail Art Rhinestones (300 piece) - £1.79 inc delivery - These are really handy and make a lovely look for the nails. Lissy is thinking of doing her own gel nails and adding gems and I thought these would be perfect.
3. Makeup Planner Stickers - £2.99 inc delivery - I have seen these on Etsy but they are always quite expensive and there is usually always a delivery charge, so these are a much cheaper option and great for beauty and planner addicts like myself.
4. Acrylic Makeup Storage - £13.89 inc delivery - This is lovely and ideal for on top of my dressing table/vanity, it has 3 drawers and spaces to store lipsticks or whatever you like plus storage for other items too, there's quite a lot of room in it and I don't think it's a bad price.
5. Slogan T-Shirt - £9.99 inc delivery - My friend actually showed me this as she thought I'd like it and it did make me smile, there are other slogans available if you don't like this one.
6. IPA - £12.99 inc delivery - I use IPA to spot clean my makeup brushes, it is incredible stuff and cleans brushes in seconds, this is a huge bottle which comes with a pump dispenser, I dispense some into a small spray bottle so it is easier to use and cleaning my brushes takes seconds, it can also be used to sanitise products. If you would like a post on how I use this, please let me know.
7. Luxurious Satchel Handbag - £7.75 -This is so similar to the Chloe Faye bag which I love but doubt I will own considering they are over a thousand pounds, but this is a great "inspired by" option and a great price too, it comes in different colours if grey isn't your choice too, I really like this.
So those are all the items I'm loving on eBay right now and which I have added to my basket, which of the items I have picked is your favourite? Do you shop on eBay and if so what kind of things do you buy? I love a good eBay bargain.
Thank you for reading, much love as always