If you're a regular reader of my blog or a regular viewer of my You Tube channel you'll know that I do 99% of my shopping on line, I have a medical condition which is very restricting meaning going shopping is difficult so on line shopping is an absolute god send for me. Today I have just a few of the things I've seen whilst browsing on line that I quite fancy for spring.
1. ASOS Curve Black off the shoulder t shirt £12.00, I really like this t shirt, it comes in White too and I think it would look great with skinny jeans and converse.
2. River Island White clog sandals £35.00. I love these sandals and think they would look lovely dressed up or down, I could put these with so many outfits and being White they'd go with everything.
3. Dorothy Perkins pastel poppy print joggers £24.00. I am in love with these trousers, unfortunately my size is out of stock at the moment it could be because there has recently been a money off event so I am hoping they will come back in stock soon, they'd be perfect for my holidays or shopping days or lunch out with friends, so versatile and pretty too.
4. Accessorize pretty flower necklace £6.00. I love statement necklaces and this is so pretty and only £6.00 which is a great price and especially for Accessorize, it may be tiny in the flesh (hopefully not) but I love it and it would go with so many things, I love statement necklaces they jazz up a simple outfit nicely and this one is super pretty as it's name suggests.
5. River Island Coral long line vest top £6.00 (2 for £10) I really like the longline vest tops from River Island, I have a few of them and they are great for wearing with skinny jeans or even leggings, I have a few of them and they wash and wear really well, I was hoping this would go nicely with the pastel poppy joggers but even if they don't become available in my size this is still nice for the spring and summer, I love Coral.
6. Topshop mid stone Joni jeans £36.00. I bought my first pair of Joni jeans a few months ago and I really like them, they don't give after I've had them on for an hour like so many other skinny jeans I've tried and they come up to a nice point on my waist, I struggle with clothes that fit to my tummy area because of my illness and can find them uncomfortable but these are great. They are expensive but if I figure if I get a lot of wear out of them it's not so bad.
7. New Look Lime Green wrap front sleeveless top £14.99. I really like this top and think it would look lovely with the skinny jeans, I think it would be quite flattering too with the low neck and loose fitting style, it also comes in 8 other colours so if this is a bit bright for you there are other options.
8. Next Bright Pink linen mix cardigan £24.00. I love cardigans like this and wear them with a pair of skinny jeans with a vest top and statement necklace and it gives a really nice look, the reviews on the website say this is more of a neon pink than bright pink so if neon isn't your thing it may be too much, I personally don't mind bright colours in the spring and summer and think this would add a lovely pop of colour to any outfit.
9. New Look Stone metal trim ankle strap sandals £7.99. These sandals are lovely and such a great price too, and they come in a variety of different colours and at £7.99 I can afford to have a couple of pairs to maybe match some to an outfit, I chose the stone ones as I find nude coloured shoes go with a lot but like I said at that price I could maybe go for a couple of coloured pairs too, these are a wide fit but in previous experience I haven't noticed much difference in the wide fit shoes from New Look, I don't have wide feet and the ones I've tried before have been ok, and for the price they're definitely worth a try.
So they are a few things I've had my eye on over the last week or so while I've been doing a spot of on line window shopping. Do you do your shopping on line and if so do you have any recommendations of websites for me? I'm always on the lookout for new places to shop. My lovely friend Emma has recently introduced me to Yours clothing, she has some lovely pieces from there so I am off to check them out now.
Thank you for reading, much love as always,