After having a strange heatwave here in the UK earlier this week, it seems Autumn may finally be on the way and I desperately need some new clothes since I really am not ready for colder days at all, so I have been browsing online and thought I'd show you some of the things I've had my eye on for my Autumn wardrobe and also ask you for your opinion on them, as always I will list where the items are from and link to them too should you fancy picking any of the items up for yourself.
1. New Look Green Camo Print Tunic Dress - £19.99 - I really liked this as soon as I saw it but I'm concerned that I am a little too old to wear it, what do you think? I'm thinking I could wear it with either converse or adidas superstar trainers if it's warm enough or black tights and boots with a leather jacket if it's cooler, I like it but am I too old?
2. River Island Red Floral Print Skirt - £30.00 - This skirt is something totally different for me and completely out of my comfort zone but it caught my eye and I thought it would look nice with a plain black long sleeved top and black tights and boots or shoes.
3. New Look Grey Ribbed Drawstring Dress - £14.99 - I saw this when I was shopping with Simon but they didn't have my size, it looks so much nicer in person that on the website. I thought it would be nice with tights and boots for simple, casual Autumn look.
4. New Look Black Brushed Stripe Long Sleeve Top - £14.99 - This top just caught my eye and I thought it looked nice, I'm not sure how it will look on me being striped and me being a chunky monkey but I do like it so will see, I thought it would be nice with a black skirt or black jeans.
5. River Island Soft Jersey Top - £10.00 (2 for £16.00) - I thought this simple black long sleeved top would come in handy to wear with other things or on its own with jeans or leggings, the back is slightly longer than the front meaning it should cover my bottom should I want to wear it with leggings. It is also available in other colours if black isn't your thing.
6. New Look Silver Chunky Loafers - £24.99 - These are something else I'm a little unsure of, I have seen a few people wearing silver loafers and they look great but I can't help feeling I'll look ridiculous! I'm really unsure, please let me know what you think.
7. New Look Curve Black Denim Dungarees - £29.99 - I love the look of dungarees but haven't worn them for about 25 years and that's what worries me, am I too old to rock a pair of dungarees?
8. New Look Striped Tie Waist Tunic Dress - £17.99 - Something about this dress just caught my eye, I would wear in the same ways as the camo print dress for a super comfy casual look. It is also available in grey and navy.
So those are some of the things I have picked out for my Autumn wardrobe whilst window shopping online, which item do you like best? What's on your Autumn fashion wishlist? And what are your opinions on the items I'm not 100% sure on? I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below please.
Thank you for reading, much love as always