Today I have number 3 in my easy Halloween nail art series, this is a Halloween take on a French Manicure, it's not too difficult to do but looks really effective.
A Spooky French Manicure
What you'll need
L-R Barry M Nail Paint in Spring Green, Barry M Nail Paint in Black, Rimmel Brit Manicure in English Rose, Wah London Nail Art Pen in Black
1. Any Green nail polish.
2. Any Black nail polish.
3. Any pale pink/nude polish.
4. A Black nail art pen (optional)
5. Dotting tools, if you don't have dotting tools a cocktail stick or a hair grip/bobby pin is fine.
How to create a spooky french manicure
1. Apply a base coat of your choice and let it dry fully.
2. Apply 2 coats of the pale Pink colour, letting it dry fully in between coats.
3. Apply 2 coats of the Green nail polish to the tip of the nail, over the pale Pink, letting each coat dry fully in between.
4. Using either a thin ended dotting tool, cocktail stick or bobby pin and some Black polish or a Black nail art pen, draw a line along the Green and in between the Pink colour and then dot some black dots on the Green polish.
5. Once fully dry apply a top coat of your choice.
My spooky French manicure
6. All done.
1. Dotting Tools - I got mine from Poundland but you can also find them on ebay.
2. Black Nail Polish - I used the Barry M Nail Paint in Black.
3. Green Nail Polish - I used the Barry M Nail Paint in Spring Green.
4. Pale Pink Nail Polish - I used the Rimmel Brit polish in English Rose.
5. Black Nail Art Pen - I used the Wah London nail art pen in Black.
6. Base Coat - I use the Orly Bonder base coat.
7. Top Coat - I use the Orly Glosser top coat.
I hope you like number 3 in my easy Halloween nail series. If you don't want to miss out on the other looks in this series be sure to follow my blog either via google friend connect or bloglovin, both links are to the right hand side of my blog.
If you do recreate this look or any of the looks in the series, please send me a photograph, all my social media links are in the cubes to the right hand side of my blog under the 'where to find me' banner.
Thank you for reading, much love as always,