Today I have number 5 in my Halloween nail series, Going Dotty For Halloween. Today's look is super easy but looks great and is good for those of you who want to get into the spirit of Halloween but don't want pictures of Ghosts or Frankenstein on your nails.
Going Dotty For Halloween
What you'll need
1. Dotting Tools, if you haven't got dotting tools don't worry, a cocktail stick or hair grip/bobby pin is fine.
2. Any Black nail polish.
3. Any Green nail polish.
4. Any Orange nail polish.
5. Any Purple nail polish (not shown on photograph - sorry)
6. Any White nail polish
7. Base Coat.
8. Top Coat.
How to create Dotty for Halloween nails
1. Apply a base coat of your choice and allow to dry fully.
2. Paint your nails with 2 coats of the Black polish and allow to dry fully in between coats.
3. Using your dotting tools, cocktail stick or bobby pin, make different size dots on top of the Black polish using all of your other colours of nail polish, this can be done randomly, I think it looks better like that too.
4. When the nails are fully dry, apply a top coat of your choice.
My dotty Halloween nails
Where to buy products used
1. Dotting Tools - Mine are from Poundland
2. Black Polish - I used Barry M Nail Paint in Black
3. Green Polish - I used Barry M Nail Paint in Spring Green
4. Orange Polish - I used Collection Work The Colour in Orange Zest
5. Purple Polish - I used Barry M Gelly High Shine in Lilac/Prickly Pear
6. White Polish - I used Wah London Your Love Is One
7. Top Coat - I used Orly Glosser
8. Base Coat - I used Orly Bonder
I hope you enjoyed number 5 of my Easy Halloween Nails series, unfortunately as its Halloween today this is the last in my series, I hope you enjoyed today's look and the whole series, I have had some fantastic feed back and seen some amazing photographs of your nails when re creating the looks I've posted, thank you so much it means a lot to me.
Please send me a photograph if you do recreate any of the looks in my series, it makes my day to see them, all my social media links are in the click able cubes to the right of my blog under the heading 'where to find me'.
Thank you for reading, much love as always,