Today I have number 4 in my easy Halloween nail art series, Ghostly nails. This is a super easy ghostly look that is easy to do but looks great and is perfect either all the nails or as an accent nail.
What you'll need
L-R Dotting Tools, Wah London polish, Barry M Nail Paint, Wah London nail art pen.
1. Dotting Tools, if you don't have dotting tools a cocktail stick or hair grip/bobby pin is fine.
2. Any White nail polish.
3. Any Black nail polish.
4. A Black nail art pen (optional)
How to create Ghostly nails
1. Apply a base coat of your choice and leave to dry fully.
2. Apply 2 coats of White nail polish, leaving each coat to dry in between.
2 coats of white polish
3. Using either a dotting tool or a nail art pen, make 2 oval shapes at the base of the nail for eyes, 2 short lines on a slant for the nose and then a smile with lines through the smile to create a stitched mouth.
My Ghostly Nails
4. Once the nails are fully dry, apply a top coat of your choice.
5. All Done.
Where to buy the products used
1. Dotting Tools - I bought mine from Poundland
2. White Nail Polish - I used Wah London, your love is one
3. Black Nail Polish - I used Barry M Nail Paint in Black
4. Black Nail Art Pen - I used Wah London nail art pen
5. Base Coat - I use Orly Bonder base coat
6. Top Coat - I use Orly Glosser top coat
I hope you liked my Ghostly nails, if you missed the other 3 nail art looks in the series I will link them below.
If you do recreate the Ghostly nails or any of the nail looks in this series please send me a photograph, all my social media links are to the right hand side of my blog under the header where to find me and all have click able links.
Thank you for reading, much love as always,