Today I have number 4 in my easy Christmas nails series for 2014, a sparkly Christmas tree, please forgive the photo quality, it looked fine in my editor etc but now looks slightly blurry but hopefully you can still see the image ok.
A Sparkly Christmas Tree
What you'll need
1. Green nail polish, I used Barry M nail paint in Spring Green available for £2.99 HERE
2. White nail polish, I used Barry M nail paint in White available for £2.99 HERE
3. Glitter nail polish, I used Barry M nail paint in Diamond Glitter available for £2.99 HERE
4. Dotting tools, a cocktail stick or a bobby pin (hair grip) I use dotting tools from E-bay available HERE for £1.95 inc UK P&P.
5. A base and top coat of your choice.
How to create the sparkly Christmas tree
1. Use a base coat of your choice.
2. Apply 2 coats of the white polish allowing each coat to dry fully in between.
3. Using your dotting tool or cocktail stick or bobby pin take the green nail polish and create dots to make the tree, so place 1 dot for the top then 2, then 3 and so on until you have your tree shape.
4. Using the glitter go over the green dot at the top.
5. Dot the glitter all over the tree but quite sparingly to look like lights or baubles.
6. Once the tree and glitter are fully dry, apply a coat of a top coat of your choice.
7. All done!
This is a super easy look to do but one that looks really effective and very Christmassy, you could if you wanted to use a different background colour but I think white really makes the tree stand out. And you could add a couple of brown dots at the base of the tree for a stump if you fancy.
I hope you enjoyed this nail look and are enjoying the series so far, I have some more designs coming up so be sure to follow my blog so you don't miss those, you can follow my blog by bloglovin or GFC, the buttons are in the side bar to the right of my blog.
Thank you for reading, much love as always,