This Friday the 18th December 2015 is Christmas Jumper Day here in the UK, Christmas Jumper Day is a fundraising event to raise money for the charity Save The Children and was launched in 2012. Schools, colleges and work places all over the UK hold Christmas Jumper Day fundraising events so I thought I would share with you my picks of Christmas jumpers so if you are taking part in Christmas Jumper Day and don't yet have your Christmas jumper you might like one of my choices. I will link where you can buy each Christmas Jumper from, there is still plenty of time to order but all my choices can be ordered with a next day delivery option.
1. Next Christmas Sweater - £22.00 - available to buy HERE
2. Next Fun Rudolph Sweater - £35.00 - available to buy HERE
3. Next Navy Gingerbread Sweater - £22.00 - available to buy HERE
4. New Look 3D Light Up Rudolph Christmas Jumper - £12.50 (was £24.99) - available HERE
5. F&F At Tesco Mrs Claus Hoodie - £16.00 - available HERE
6. F&F At Tesco Elf Sweatshirt With Headband - £12.00 - available HERE
So those are my Christmas jumper picks, I think out of them all my favourite is the New Look light up Rudolph one but I love them all, I think the hoodie is fabulous and they also have that in a Christmas Tree version which you can buy HERE for £16.00 and is also fabulous but I couldn't choose between them both!
Which one is your favourite? Are you attending a Christmas Jumper day fundraising event?
Thank you for reading, much love as always