Christmas is a time when parties are held, whether it's family or friends holding a party or it's a works outing there are often parties to go to and for those parties it's nice to have a new outfit to wear and even if you don't have a Christmas party to go to it's often nice to dress up at Christmas, in our house we dress up on Christmas day, we either go to my parents or they come to us and they always dress up too. This year it's my friends 50th birthday shortly before Christmas and he's having a party too so I thought I would share with you some of the outfit idea's I've found online whilst I've been looking for a Christmassy outfit and one I can also wear for the birthday party I'm going to, maybe my choices will give some of you some inspiration too if you too are looking for a party or Christmas day outfit.
My Christmas Party Outfit Choices
1. River Island Black Embellished Strappy Cami - £38.00
2. New Look Black Suede Mid Heel Shoes - £20.09 (was £29.99)
3. Cherry Diva Jessie Crystal Statement Necklace - £6.99
4. New Look Black Sequin Lace 2 in 1 Skater Dress - £27.99
5. New Look Black Velvet Sequin Mesh Panel Dress - £17.24
6. River Island Molly Black Skinny Jeggings - £40.00
7. Dorothy Perkins (at Debenhams) Black Sequin Clutch - £12.00 (was £15.00)
8. New Look Black Ankle Strap Mid Heel Sandals - £14.99
9. Next Black Lace V Neck Dress - £45.00
10. Next Black Sequin Ombre Dress - £60.00
So those are my picks of party outfits, I chose skinny jeans and a sparkly top as well as dresses as I think with the statement necklace and either pair of heels plus the clutch it would make a great outfit and is a great alternative to a party dress, I often choose skinny jeans and a sparkly top and heels rather than a dress especially if the occasion isn't a formal one. Both pairs of shoes, the clutch and the necklace would look great with any of the dresses too. I can't wear very high heels so both the sandals and the shoes have just a nice size heel for me, I love that the clutch is quite big too so can fit all my essentials in.
Are you going to any parties over the festive period? Do you have your outfit? I hope you enjoyed seeing my Christmas party outfit choices, which one is your favourite? Let me know in the comments.
Thank you for reading, much love as always