Since it's Wednesday I have another of my Wish list Wednesday posts and today's wish list is a fashion wish list, I have been a little bit cheeky though and sneaked a home wear accessory in there too, I'm hoping you'll forgive me though, I saw it and loved it and couldn't resist.
1. Next Heart Print Jersey Pyjamas - £25.00 I love anything to do with hearts, heart prints and heart shaped things, my mum always says it's because I am a valentines baby and who knows? Maybe she's right? But I have always gravitated towards things with hearts on and I love these pyjamas from Next, I can imagine them being very comfortable and they're pretty too.
2. Next Our Family Hanging Frame - £10.00 I saw this and fell in love with it, it's so apt for our family and made me smile, I really like the home wear section at Next, they have some lovely things and this is no exception.
3. Next Dark Wash Denim Jacket - £30.00 I am in desperate need of a new denim jacket, I've had mine for quite a few years now and after losing weight over the last 12-18 months it's too big so I could do with a new one, the last 2 denim jackets I have had have been from Next and lasted really well, I like the dark denim of this one and it's a change from the one I have now. The jacket is available in sizes 6 - 22 and is also available in petite and tall.
4. Skinny Dip Lipstick Pencil Case - £14.00 I absolutely love this! It is a pencil case but I would use it to store my make up brushes, I think it is perfect as a brush bag and I love that the lipstick is sparkly, it's incredible and I love it!
5. River Island Khaki Military Zip Up Jacket - £55.00 I really like this jacket, it's smart but casual and something I think I would get a lot of wear out of, I really like the zip up detail and turn up sleeves, it is a little pricey but lovely all the same. The jacket is available in sizes from 6 - 18.
6. ASOS White V Neck T-Shirt - £7.00 (was £10.00) I have been on the look out for the perfect white t shirt for years and am still looking, I have already got one of these t shirts in white and one in black and they wash really well and wear well too but I do still keep looking for that perfect white t shirt. I would love the try the Victoria's Secret ones but feel their biggest size won't be big enough for me, so I'll stick with the ASOS ones for now. The t shirt is available in sizes 4 - 18.
So those are all the things in this "Wednesday Wish list" which item or items were your favourite? And can you recommend a white v neck t shirt for me?
Thank you for reading, much love as always